Re: [Epic] GW customer service (fwd)

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 12:08:54 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 14-Jan-97 Re: [Epic] GW customer serv.. by Bonnie
Beyea_at_...
>I must say that the people in mail order are always freindly
> and helpfull.

Too friendly, in some cases. ^_^ The first time I called GWUK mail
order, I think I talked to the guy for about 45 minutes on EPIC in
general, Titans (BGs, how good each type is, weapon loadouts, etc.),
initial setup, tactics agaisnt a couple races, maybe some other things.
I think the guy was lonely or something, 'cause this is when GWUK was 24
hours and I think it was maybe 2am over there....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...