Re: [Epic] Creating new version of Epic

From: Thomas Bloom <tbloom_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 11:21:01 -0500

>At 04:52 AM 15/1/97 +0200, you wrote:
(snip)
>As to comparing Squat SHV's to titans, lets do that!
(snip)
>What do other people think?
>
>Agro

SHV's can only fail their save or lose in CC once. I've had my warhounds
take 5 or more armor penatrations and still be standing. Vibro Cannon,
Warp Missle, Shock Attack Guns, all ignore void shields (you get a psycic
save vs. some). A hit on a Titian still has to scatter and roll on the
crit. chart to see if it evan has an effect, SHV's fail thier save they go
boom. Lots of guns yes but very fragile. And rember for 1000 pts. I can
get three reavers to your two Colossus'.

Thomas