Re: [Epic] The future of Net Epic

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 16:06:39 -0800

>So if the community deems me worthy I'll give my best shot and,
>of course if another should be elected to the post he has my staunchest
>support!!

Well, I think I speak for the community in that we'd be more than happy to
have you serve as moderator for the discussion on Epic40k House Rules/Net
Edition. (seeing as no one has been exactly jumping for the position :) )
If anyone else would like the position, speak now or forever hold your peace.

>The time for talk has passed,
>let us act and show all just what we are made of,
>Peter

Waaaggghhhhhh! To the Revolution!
Representative Michael from the House Liu