RE: [Epic] Nukes in Epic universe

From: lojeck <lojeck_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:19:42 -0800 (PST)

> Has it ever occurred to people that perhaps EPIC battles occur when one
> side failed to nuke the other?

there is no reason to assume that EVERY fight takes place under such
circumstances...

although... the different groundscales between epic and dirtside DO make
nukes a little unworkable, I must admit that...

> In some of the background, Games Workshop describe how many planets are
> purged with Virus bombing (ie, massed chemical or biological weapons
> attacks). The troops are only sent in to pick off the survivors of these
> strikes.

> Such a plan has been used on Earth, in the First and Second World Wars,
> and in the Gulf War. Bomb the enemy into oblivion, and then it is a much
> easier task to destroy the remnants of the enemy force.

Brian Lojeck
lojeck_at_...

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never ends..."