RE: [Epic] style pieces

From: John <slaann_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 18:52:40 -0600

----------
From: Keith Zanardi[SMTP:xenofobe_at_...]
Sent: Thursday, =
January 16, 1997 11:01 AM
To: space-marine_at_...
Subject: Re: [Epic] =
style pieces

>Anyone:
> What's the current thought on Reaver Tit=
ans taking chaos titan
>tails? I've heard some groups say yes, some no.

=

       Sure why not? I would put them on Warhounds and Slannesh
     scout=
 titans too. If whoever you are playing doesn't like
     the idea, don't "=
use" the tail. Again, looks cool modifier.

Tails are tails... not only do =
they have the look cool modifier for your own personal and psychic morale) =
they are a specific chaos affliction that is not specific to the warlord cl=
ass (yes that is all the warlord is -'A CLASS of Titan') Titan.

So use'em =
if you got'um, if you dont got - get.