Re: [Epic] Nukes in Epic universe

From: Perrin Haley <phaley_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:37:46 -0800

>At 12:43 AM 17/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>Seth Ben-Ezra wrote:
>>>
>>> This is just a random thought that flitted through my head, partially
>>> prompted by various players in my gaming group commenting "Gee,
>>> wouldn't it be nice if I had a nuke right now?" So, what do you think?
>>>
>>> Seth Ben-Ezra
>>> Great Wolf
>>
>>I think the game would be over before the first fire phase was
>>completed. Its like that movie Wargames were the computer says at the
>>end "the only way to win is not to play"
>

>Isn't the Squat Rad Bomb a battlefield Nuke?

Nope, just a missle that lets out a "radiation-pulse" that "passes straight
through cover." Don't you think that a battlefield Nuke would just blow
away any cover that got in the way? ;?)

>Agro

        Perrin

"...I could never become a prophet...just
a critic - which is a poor thing at best,
a sort of fourth-rate prophet suffering
from delusions of gender."

        -Jubal Harshaw, "Stranger in a Strange Land"
         (This guy does *NOT* suck!)