Re: [Epic] Eldar Spirit Hosts

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:18:03 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 16-Jan-97 [Epic] Eldar Spirit Hosts by duckrvr_at_...
> What is the prevailing thought on the Warlock included in the spirit host -
> does he come with a falcon transport or not?

No, he does not. It's not on the card, it's not in the force.

> Incidentally, regarding that cheese chaos player with the warlord BG and 75
> bloodletters, whay not take a cheesey force of:
>
> 8 spirit hosts with warlock special cards - 4800 pts
> 16 warlocks in all

That's a lot of dead people.

> 4 doom weaver detachments - 5400 pts total
> 3 firestorms (150 ea?) - 5850
> 1 warwalker detachment - 6000

Why not 3 Prism Cannon? I'm not sure of the prevailing opinion on
whether or not their shots allow Chaos Card saves, but if they don't the
Prism Cannon'd be good for shooting at LoBs/GDs with. (I don't recall
if the force had GDs or not, actually, but I remember a LoB or two.)

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...