Re: [Epic] Eldar Spirit Hosts

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 08:52:20 -0600

>> 8 spirit hosts with warlock special cards - 4800 pts
>> 16 warlocks in all
>
>That's a lot of dead people.

Yes, it is.

>> 3 firestorms (150 ea?) - 5850

>Why not 3 Prism Cannon? I'm not sure of the prevailing opinion on
>whether or not their shots allow Chaos Card saves . . .

Snap fire to kill the t-hawks. Maybe it's just me, but I lost too many
games to t-hawks loaded with blood claws and chaplains causing hate and
discontent in my eldar, crappy morale-having backfield on turn 1. I hate
them. Besides, they have heavy pop-up fire in later turns to pick off whatever