Re: [Epic] Eldar Spirit Hosts

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 10:12:24 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 17-Jan-97 Re: [Epic] Eldar Spirit Hosts by
duckrvr_at_...
> >> 3 firestorms (150 ea?) - 5850
>
> >Why not 3 Prism Cannon? I'm not sure of the prevailing opinion on
> >whether or not their shots allow Chaos Card saves . . .
>
> Snap fire to kill the t-hawks.

Oops. My mistake. I meant to question the three War Walkers, not the
Firestorms. (Besides, you'd get 9 Prism Cannon for the Firestorms.)

<smack!>

Actually, I *can* see why you might want the War Walkers; they have a
good amount of weaponry on them. However, a lot of it (the Scatter
laser) is a bit short-ranged for Daemon hunting....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...