Re: [Epic] Psychic Phase [was: Re: Titan Legions]

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:36:49 -0600

At 14:04 01/21/1997 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 21 Jan 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:
>
>> I don't think the weirdboy tower counts as a psychic attack for the psychic
>> phase. Otherwise it is entirely too powerful. It effectively makes the
>> weirdboy tower a command unit, which I don't think was ever intended. The
>> tower bolts work like a relatively normal weapon in every other
>> circumstance, so why wouldn'tthey do so here?
>
>Unfornately because it lists thme in the psychic phase of the rule book so
>yes they are fired in the psychic phase. A couple of battle towers whith
>enough stuff surrounding them can almost wipe out an entire army in the
>first psychic phase...

Then I suggest a house rule. Anyway, if you want to do it that way, I still
wouldn't let someone on charge orders fire at all. And about the first
psychic phase, I thought the official ruling was that weirdboys couldn't
fire in the first turn because they haven't charged up. If they can, then
they should have to roll for overload during the first orders phase also.

Temp