Re: [Epic] Net Epic

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:37:29 -0600

> Would anyone be interested in seeing some scenarios posted here? I would
> like to post a scenario with OOB for both sides. We can all play out
> this scenario locally, and compare results.

Sounds great to me! I tried to get something like this going with
my scenario web pages, but it never seemed to catch on. (i.e no
one ever mailed in any results.) I'll be interested in seeing
anything you come up with.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...