Re: [Epic] The future of Net Epic

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 19:54:51 -0600

>Well, I think I speak for the community in that we'd be more than happy to
>have you serve as moderator for the discussion on Epic40k House Rules/Net
>Edition. (seeing as no one has been exactly jumping for the position :) )
>If anyone else would like the position, speak now or forever hold your peace.

I must have missed this discussion while I was away over the holidays.
Can someone fill me in over what we are talking about? (I don't
want the job, I'm just curious.)

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...