Re: [Epic] Problems with the old system

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 08:38:05 -0600

At 18:37 01/21/1997 -0500, you wrote:

>> My bad. Titans or Titan sized vehicles - like a Colossus.
>
>As much as I appreciate your support for my position, there is no
>official distinction between any of the various super-heavies; TK will
>work on them all. Of course, if the Colossus has void shields up it
>gets a save, which does give it a bit of an advantage over your average
>super-heavy tank, but....
>
> Aaron Teske
> Mithramuse+_at_...

When did the powers that be remove the distinction between SHV's and
titan-sized vehicles? Personally I would have to say that is a galactically
stupid move. there should be a difference between a Shadow sword and a
Leviathan. Anything that carries void shield and is undergoing debate as to
whether it should have a construction template should DEFINITELY be treated
as a titan. I play chaos, and I would have been screaming about that one.

Temp