[Epic] Problems with the old system

From: Seth Ben-Ezra <Azathoth_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 22:13:45 -0500

Hello all you happy Epic players (and all of the pissed-off ones, too)!
 We have been ranting and raving about Epic 40K now for some time and I
think that we have gotten most of it worked out of our system. (Well,
maybe not :] ) But, while we may love Epic, I think that it's safe to
say that it's not a perfect system. I have heard people say that the
system has its faults. Since I have only started playing recently and
still think that the game is flawless :) I would appreciate knowing
what people feel are some of the weaknesses and what new rules have
been devised to fill these gaps. For example, I have heard people
mention things about the flyer rules. What is the problem with them
and what would you do to change them? This isn't a rhetorical
question. I'm the defacto person-more-or-less-in-charge of the local
Epic cell, which is composed mostly of newbies like myself, and we
wouldn't mind seeing rules "updates" or revisions. What's been done to
the system to improve it and where can I find it?

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf

P. S. All Epic gamers should go to their windows and yell at the top
of their lungs, "We're mad as hell and we're not taking it any more!"
Maybe GW will hear us. :)