Re: [Epic] Problems with the old system

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 08:40:35 -0600

At 19:49 01/21/1997 -0800, you wrote:

>My group also lets the skimmers voluntarily allow themselves to get pinned,
>seeing as how they are usually only flying, "a few feet off the ground," and
>apparently boost themselves up to fight CC.
>
>Mike the Liu

We always played skimmers in hth can't be fired at unless they actually use
their pop-up ability. This may sound like we made them a little more
powerful, but we also agreed that popped up units were a kind of 2nd "plane
of battle". So, if you popped up the old warlock falcon, and all the ones
in front of you were ground level, then the warlock could be targeted.

Temp