Re: [Epic] Silver Towers' Beam of Power

From: Jason Robinson <ewing_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 00:43:44 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Jason Stephensen wrote:
> Oh and the towers are next to useless. Nice points to give to your opponent.

 When playing without vp's they are very deadly, especially on city
 battles. I faced a friends chaos army on a campaign game some while
 ago, we had almost equal size armies and the battle was a city (meaning
 that most of the board was covered with buildings). The Towers totally
 toasted most of the things they encountered in the city, flying low so
 my big guns behind my front line couldn't target them. The other chaos
 flyers also caused mass death. I played IG/marine and retreated after
 losing all the companies I threw into the city.
 Note, this was a campaign of our own, not by the rules of the Journal.

        - Jason