Re: [Epic] chaos champions

From: Tony Christney <acc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:42:49 -0800

>At 16:53 01/22/1997 -0500, you wrote:
>
>>Nope. Beastmen must charge the closest enemy for the rest of the game if the
>>champ dies.
>
>And this varies from what you want them to do how?
>
>Temp
Usually I like to use them to defend an objective near my backfield, or
to screen more valuable units. There is just too much in the chaos
arsenal that is better at the job they are designed for than beastmen.
Things like Trolls, Minotaurs, Juggernauts, Bloodletters and the like
are much better at close combat, and in the case of Juggers, move
50% faster as well. I guess I use them more as a "Home Guard" than as
frontline troops, so I don't like them frolicking off into the fray!

Tony Christney
acc_at_...