Re: [Epic] Harsh conditions = tough warriors

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 1997 02:08:55 -0600

> Well I remember seeing it about 5 times when I was in 3rd grade, so I guess
> that makes me a year older than you. Guess that takes me out of the young
> pup category.
> Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment

Nope. I was in 6th grade. You're still a young pup!

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...