Re: [Epic] Help me kick the habit

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 14:00:15 +0800

At 11:33 PM 1/27/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 04:50 PM 1/27/97 -0600, you wrote:
>
>>Remember, the GW habit, like so many others, is a cruel mistress indeed, and
>>like all habits its a difficult one to break. On the 40K list they've had a
>>few people posting out about their addiction, like on might at an AA meetting.
>>

>Hello my name is Tim
>
>Eight years ago Two of m friends and I wandered into a Games Workshop
>looking for some AD&D books, while there one of the deamons working at the
>store gave us each a copy of the current Heavy Metal painting guide. That
>night we planned to play AD&D till our eyes rolled out, instead we looked at
>all of the nice miniatures in the catalog and quickly were taken over by the
>temptation of the Games. I do not even want to think about how much money I
>have spent as I probably would need a super computer. I am still looking
>for that GW deamon to exact my retribution upon the temptation. PLEASE HELP ME
>

> Timothy J. Kilgore

Must be the lead GW used in their miniatures (old miniatures for the case of
GWUS). It is affecting our better judgement :)

Regards
Oki
p.s. Let's see. I have got only about 80 blisters of miniatures more to
paint :( Lucky the woman in my life is quite understanding; no make that
tolerant, she never did understand my obsession with small little figures
that cost a bomb to buy and an eternity to paint.