[Epic] I finally know what you guys are talking about!

From: Johnnemann Nordhagen <jsnord_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 23:09:26 -0700

Well, I first subscribed to this list about 3 months ago. At that time,
I had made a couple deals to buy old minis for space marine, although I
did not own the game. Unfortunately, one of those deals appears to have
fallen through (tragic tale). About a month and a half ago, I found a
store that was willing to sell me Epic at a reasonable price. I had
joined the list thinking I was about to become an Epic player...
however, through various misadventures, the shipment was delayed, and I
have only just recieved it. So, I am no longer a lurker! I can finally
become a contributing member, although I only can comment on the basic
rules for now :-P Incedentally, I find myself sadly lacking for minis,
so if anyone has any they want to rid themselves of... drop me a line.
Thanks, all, for being good company while i waited :-)
--
Johnnemann Nordhagen (jsnord_at_...)