Re: [Epic] I finally know what you guys are talking about!

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lcanapic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 01:28:13 +0100

At 23.09 27/01/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, I first subscribed to this list about 3 months ago. At that time,
>I had made a couple deals to buy old minis for space marine, although I
>did not own the game. Unfortunately, one of those deals appears to have
>fallen through (tragic tale). About a month and a half ago, I found a
>store that was willing to sell me Epic at a reasonable price. I had
>joined the list thinking I was about to become an Epic player...
>however, through various misadventures, the shipment was delayed, and I
>have only just recieved it. So, I am no longer a lurker! I can finally
>become a contributing member, although I only can comment on the basic
>rules for now :-P Incedentally, I find myself sadly lacking for minis,
>so if anyone has any they want to rid themselves of... drop me a line.
>Thanks, all, for being good company while i waited :-)
>--

...nooo please ...you are in time ....leave this sad place ....don't play
EPIC!!!!!
forget GW, forget miniatures, for ..ZOTTTTT!!...ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! <Gavin's
lasgun strike the Italian guy>

"A GW mail order troll take away the toasted body : All right! clear off!
there's nothing to see!
go playng our games please."

                        Lorenzo :)

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi            mailto:canapicc_at_...
                              mailto:lcanapic_at_... (home)