Re: [Epic] Blast markers & ranges

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 17:56:25 -0400

Troy,

> And I would never do it, but you see my point in how blast markers
are less
> devastating when there are more enemies close by, then when your
detachment
> is relatively 'safe' and under less pressure?

The point you state above I entirely agree with, as long as you don't
replace 'enemies' with 'friends'. That's the only part I was
disagreeing with. And it does make sense that as the enemy approaches
your fire will become more accurate and it will become a more pressing
matter for the troops to prevent the enemy getting any closer.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius