Re: [Epic] -Chaos- Tactic Critique

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 18:07:20 -0400

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> > > Oh, come on. That's because you've taken mortal followers in
> > > a Chaos army, not because it's a LoB. The only time mortal troops get
> > > out of this one is if they're taken under a Marine Company, IIRC.
>
> I can't remember the rules for mortal followers exactly. They
> always make morale checks if their patron demon is in sight?

        Yep. Where's this 'mortal followers' thing coming
from, BTW? ALL minions always pass morale while in LOS of
their patron, and have to check morale as soon as their
patron dies. It's just that daemons & daemon engines have
a morale of 1.

> But I
> can't remember the case for when you took them underneath a Marine
> Company. Do they pass as long as there are Marines alive?

        You can't take anything under a chaos marine
company, the companies are special minions of the chaos
primarchs.

Scott
shupes_at_...