Re: [Epic] Blast markers on titans

From: Felipe Cintron <maelstorm1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 18:10:44 -0600

>If I wanted 3, I'd take a REAVER.
>They just aren't as much fun as 4.
>"why should I have to take that crappy 8 FP
>instead of another death ray"
>
> Just makes ya sick don't it?

Actually it doesnt. That fire power 8 is a great thing for a few
reasons:

1 you actually have some firepower for fire fights
2 they make great shield droppers (death ray only takes down 1 shield you
get 4 dice with fp8)
3 Take out lotsa infanty withe em (4 stands at best at 45cm)
4 again soaks bm's
5 Vortex missles takedown d6 shields .. you can allways roll a 1 against
troops only at best take out 2-3 stands (if opponent doesn't space em
out.)

We found this out after a titan fest we had using the new rules last
week..

i'll post a battle rep later on so ya'll can see what happened.

Maelstorm.