Re: [Epic] Blast markers on titans

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:36:10 -0500

>If I wanted 3, I'd take a REAVER.
>They just aren't as much fun as 4.
>"why should I have to take that crappy 8 FP
>instead of another death ray"
>
> Just makes ya sick don't it?

Actually, the Reaver only grants you two! It will still need some FP just
as badly as the Warlord does. One option I've been toying with for the
Warlord is three SHW and a Chainfist. The chainfist could still give you
three blast markers to soak off. (Of course, you'd need to get close
to the enemy for range; but WE's are fast.)

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.