[Epic] Epic 40k Armies

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 19:55:35 -0400

Hello

My name is Tyler Provick, and I am new to this list. I am about 17 and am
looking to start playing Epic 40k. Yes, it's true, I do not have the game as
yet, but money is trickling in, so I expect to have it before the end of the
summer. (I also am taking my time to make sure I really want to buy it)

I've play 40K, Fantasy battles, and helped a friend re-write the rules for
Necromunda to include the use of a Campaign Map, and actually having to
spread yourself thin in the defence of territories. I have collected, but
not painted a 1000 point Dark Angel army, putting the finishing touches on a
Ratskin gang, and still have to start collecting my Skaven army (I have the
Army Book)

Anyway, would people be so kind as to help me decide what kind of army I
want to play in Epic. I'm leaning towards Dark Angels, with Eldar, Orks,
Tyranids, Imperial Guard and Squats following in order.

A expanation of why you like your army, and why you don't like other armies
would be good.

Hopefully this will also stir up some lively debates between different armies.

I also am interested in loacting Epic 40K players in the Ottawa area, so
e-mail me private if you are looking for an amature to join up.

Tyler

P.S.
I have a story entitled Angels In The Field up on the Whispers From The Warp
page, I don't know the exact address. So far people agree that it starts out
fine, but lacks a little in conclusion. See for yourself