RE: [Epic] Blast markers on titans

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:11:45 -0500

"WHAAAAAAAAAT IS THE RULE SECTION AND NUMBER
FOR INVOLUNTARY DECLOAKING CAUSED UNDER
ENERGY BALANCE DUE TO DAMAGE IF I AM HIT BY
A LARGE EXPLOSIVE MINE AND WHAT WOULD THE
ADDITIONAL EFFECTS BE THEREOF IF I WAS OPERATING IN
A NEBULA USING SUB-LIGHT EVASION WITH A LEGENDARY
HELMSMAN ?!!! WELL? WHAT IS IT? WHAT WHAT WHAT!"

It could be much worse.

Chris Miller

OK, now I'm scared. I understand this question. I'm going to go
quiver under my desk and re-think my life. If I have one.
John