Re: was [Epic] Blast markers on titans: now AAAKKK Obscure rules and people who know them

From: Felipe Cintron <maelstorm1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 15:57:13 -0600

On Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:11:45 -0500 John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
writes:

>------ =_NextPart_000_01BC9CC0.390034E0
>

>"WHAAAAAAAAAT IS THE RULE SECTION AND NUMBER
>FOR INVOLUNTARY DECLOAKING CAUSED UNDER
>ENERGY BALANCE DUE TO DAMAGE IF I AM HIT BY
>A LARGE EXPLOSIVE MINE AND WHAT WOULD THE
>ADDITIONAL EFFECTS BE THEREOF IF I WAS OPERATING IN
>A NEBULA USING SUB-LIGHT EVASION WITH A LEGENDARY
>HELMSMAN ?!!! WELL? WHAT IS IT? WHAT WHAT WHAT!"
>
>It could be much worse.
>
>Chris Miller
>
>OK, now I'm scared. I understand this question. I'm going to go
>quiver under my desk and re-think my life. If I have one.
>John

make some room in there.. I think i might be able to answer that question
without looking at the rule book akk !!!

and my friend is thinking about going back to that game.. (good thing
i've got minis to unload on him yes oooollddd ones)

Maelstorm