Re: [Epic] Blast markers on titans

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 11:03:46 -0500

Miller, Chris wrote:
> Allen:
> >Actually, the Reaver only grants you two! It will still need some FP just
> >as badly as the Warlord does.
<snip>

> -----> What? Army book pg 27 - one carapace, 2 arms. Death ray is on
> both lists,
> so it looks to me like I can take 3 weapons.
> Are you saying you can only choose a weapon on the list once? I never
> took it THAT way...

I think he was saying that Reavers can take 2 in the same sense that
Warlords can take 3. One space reserved for a HWB to soak up FP.
The whiner was saying "If I wanted to take 3 I'd take a Reaver" as
a response to the suggestion of taking 3 DR and a HWB. If you
really have no use for lots of FP, enough to put 3 DR on a Reaver,
you would just put 4 DR on the Warlord. But you'd also lose a lot
of shots because of blast markers.

andy
askinner_at_...