RE: [Epic] SM/TL Chaos units

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 12:14:30 -0500

>Miller, Chris wrote:
>>
>> -----> I am most interested in specifically how people deal with
>> Horrors.
>> My main opponenet uses them every battle, and I've never seen a decent
>> answer dealing with them.
>
> Dealing with them how? You kill a Pink, replace it with
>2 blues.
>
> Personally I think it causes less confusion to treat the
>split like a regeneration - place the Pink Horror on it's side,
>it can't be attacked at all, and in the end phase replace it with
>the Blue Horrors.
>
>Scott
>shupes_at_...

-----> Horrors lose CC with my Marine Captain (for example),
go down. End phase, put down 2 blues. Is my Cap pinned?

What if there's another marine unit especially close to him
 - can one of the new stands be placed so as to already be
in CC with a unit that wasn't in CC before?

Vortex missile hits a unit of Horrors - Do they split, or do
they just go away?

What if we have a very cluttered close combat and there is not
enough room to physically place two stands where one used
to be? Does somebody move? Does one just go away?

        I think it's a matter of how you can place them
 - do they have to be in base to base with each other?
Are there any restrictions on them being in base to base
 with anyone else? It really only matters with some
 templates, buildings, objectives, and CC.

Shooting 'em up, they split, it's no big deal. It 's the other
areas where they get sticky, and it seems like we find
one every time we play (he's one of those "Tzeentch
guys")

Chris Miller