Re: [Epic] CJ Squat Rules on the web

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:01:52 -0500

> I have a properly setup format of the list. I have it in word (.doc)
> format, and I am trying to find time to send it to a few people, so if
> will help your page, I will be glad to send you a copy.
> Steve

Please do send my a copy. I'm working on SGI and MacIntosh machines here,
but I might be able to make something of your format. I don't know if
it would be any closer to "finished" than what I have right now, but I'd
be happy to look at it.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.