RE: was [Epic] Blast markers on titans: now AAAKKK Obscure rules and people who know them

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 09:29:12 -0500

>make some room in there.. I think i might be able to answer that question
>without looking at the rule book akk !!!
>
>and my friend is thinking about going back to that game.. (good thing
>i've got minis to unload on him yes oooollddd ones)
>
>Maelstorm

------> yeah, I remember being excited when the "Condor" mini was
released...
<sigh> THAT was a while back.

Still have 'em - Feds, Roms, Hydrans mostly. And can you use them in any
other game? No, not really. At least the feds and roms I could unload
to some
berserk trekkie, if I needed to, but the Hydrans are Not
Mainstream.Maybe GW
will come up with a new version of Space Fleet, and we can convert
'em...
(and come up with rules for planetary invasions so we can use our epic
mini's.
I can see it now:
_Unit_ _Speed _ _FP_ _Defense_ _Notes_
Gothic Battleship 4 8 8 Transport(100/4)

"Transport is listed as (number of infantry or vehicle stands)/(# of War
Engines)
 in E40K terms, that the unit can carry"

Chris Miller