RE: [Epic] War Engine Fest Titans and tiatns (long)

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 10:27:25 -0500

>Yes we were really bored and decided to try out just titans and war
>engines to see just exactly how it works... here you go:

-----> Awesome Awesome Awesome - gotta try this myself.

Now someone do this with some Orks/Chaos/Eldar mixed
in and post it...

Would you call a smaller version of this a decent intro to the
Basics - sequence of play, movement, shooting, CC ?
I'm thinking of doing this first, then adding in the infantry etc.

Chris Miller