RE: [Epic] War Engine Fest Titans and tiatns (long)

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 19:11:24 +0100

We tried this a few times in one of the GW stores and it turned out to be a=
 hoot (becoming a regular fixture) with each player (up to 10 a time) bring=
ing a single titan and the winner being the last one standing. Those bringi=
ng Imperator's soon learned the hard way when everyone else ganged up on th=
em <g>.
probably the most ruthless game I have ever played.

Even more biza=
rre is the 'buggy' racing that is sweeping the UK stores in 40K...kind of a=
 prelude to the forthcoming 'Gorkamorka' it is looking like a few of us may=
 try to convert the simple rules to E40K just for a bit of fun. Good news f=
or all Orky speed freeks ;-)

Carl Woodrow
Gryphonne IV - Geneseed
http://f=