RE: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 19:11:36 +0100

One of the best ways to beef up infantry is to try to get your hands on th=
e older 'Epic battles' boxed sets. Unfortunately these are now no longer av=
ailable from GWUK mail order, however with them containing on average 150 a=
ssorted troop types they are well worth the hunt. I was fortunate to have h=
orded up on a few back in the days of the 1st Ed and have enough IG to make=
 around 60 stands!.

Although these are pretty old box sets I am sure there=
 must be some somewhere gathering dust. Compared to the new box sets they a=
re incredible value for money.

Carl Woodrow
Gryphonne IV - Geneseed
http:/=
/freespace.virgin.net/carl.woodrow/epic/