Re: [Epic] Deathwing Detachment 2

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 15:21:32 -0400 (EDT)

Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...> writes:
> away one of those aspects. I also changed the Librarian to a Terminator
> stand (only because in Codex:Angels of Death it says in the Deathwing all
> of it's members wear Terminator armor not like others where you also have
> veterans just wearing power armor), and made some changes to the support
> and maximum amount of units you can take. Let me know if this is a little
> better and give me some more criticism.
>

> DEATHWING DETACHMENT
> Command
> You must choose a commander
> 1 Detachment HQ (See notes) . . +25 points
> Up to 1 Master of Deathwing . . . +28 points
> Consists of 1 Terminator unit (Hero, Deathwing)
>
> Up to 1 Space Marine Librarian +38 points
> Consists of 1 Space Marine unit (Psyker, Hero, Deathwing)

        Librarians are perfectly capable of wearing Terminator armor
and seem more appropriate standing next to a Captain (Master of
Deathwing), and don't necessarily come in fives. Besides, only the
Orks are good at buying lots of heroes (I think). I'd suggest the
following:

Ditch the Librarian

DEATHWING DETACHMENT
Command
You must choose a commander
 1 Detachment HQ (See notes) . . +25 points
Up to 1 Master of Deathwing . . . 28 points
Consists of 1 Terminator unit (Hero, Deathwing)
  Include a Librarian . . .. +10 points (+ Psyker)

etc.

Mark