Re: [Epic] Deathwing Detachment 2

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 15:44:08 -0400

> Librarians are perfectly capable of wearing Terminator armor
> and seem more appropriate standing next to a Captain (Master of
> Deathwing), and don't necessarily come in fives. Besides, only the
> Orks are good at buying lots of heroes (I think). I'd suggest the
> following:

Well, that would go against all other Space Marine organizational
examples. The librarian stand has one librarian and four marines as
escorts. In this case, make it 1 librarian and 4 deathwing
terminators, counts towards the 20 stand total. Each company has some
kind of librarian and it makes sense that the best of the librarians
would hang out with the Deathwing.

In general, I would like the ability to add a librarian to a command
stand, but all the examples suggest setting it up the way Thomas did.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius