Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:14:13 -0400

Bill Provick wrote:

> I mean, I'm getting into E40K, and 10 (Or 12, a matter of choice) Tactical,
> 4 Devs, 4 Assaults just seem a little small. So, if I want to expand my
> infantry using e40k infantry, then where do I get them? This is my first
> dose of Epic, and I was always a little confused about where infantry came
> from, there weren't any infantry blister packs. I now know there are boxes
> of them, but those are for Old Epic,

        No, no - there were old infantry boxes for the
old edition of Epic, which are now out of production.
But there are also infantry boxes available for Epic 40k.
Right now the only infantry boxes available are Space
Marine infantry, Space Marine tanks (land raiders, rhinos,
and whirlwinds), Eldar infantry, Ork infantry, and Tyranid
infantry.

        The thing is, the older, hard to find, boxes
have more little guys for the buck, so if you can find
those it's better than getting the new boxes.

        In any case, get all your Epic figs from a
store that gives a really good discount. If there's
none in your area, try out one of the online stores.
There's no need to pay full price.

Scott
shupes_at_...