RE: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 16:22:28 -0400

>As for more infantry, if you mean marine figures, I'd try and find an
>old set
>of the prior space marine box sets 1st or 2nd ed. Tons 'o Tacs in there.
>
>If you mean from the lists, I'd say take 'em as main & support both for
>a few det's and see how that works..
>
>Chris Miller

I mean, I'm getting into E40K, and 10 (Or 12, a matter of choice) Tactical,
4 Devs, 4 Assaults just seem a little small. So, if I want to expand my
infantry using e40k infantry, then where do I get them? This is my first
dose of Epic, and I was always a little confused about where infantry came
from, there weren't any infantry blister packs. I now know there are boxes
of them, but those are for Old Epic, and I'm getting into e40k. Maybe I
should just be patient. Ack, no, can't do it, I'm going out and getting Epic
40k right now. bye

Tyler