Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:42:47 -0400

> Actually, I just bought Epic 40K from a local store for $90, while WD
> advertised it for 100, after mailorder, It would cost 116.50, and I
would
> still have to wait weeks for it. Instead I payed 103.50 after taxes,
and
> went home happy

Once I realized this was in Canadian $, I could breathe again. I'm
surprised that mail order would have cost you more than ordering from
White Dwarf. Was there some kind of huge shipping charge? When I
ordered from the Travelling Mage (in the US) I got it for 35% off,
effectively around 25% off when shipping is included but it was
delivered in around 4 days.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius