Re: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 19:11:58 -0400

At 01:50 PM 8/1/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> For Space Marines, it might be
>> Metallica's "Seek and Destroy"
>
>I have definitely settled on Metallica as the music of choice while
>playing my Space Marines. Anything up to and including And Justice for
>All works very well. "Battery", "Damage, Inc.", "Disposable Heroes",
>"Blitzkrieg", "The Four Horsemen", etc., etc.

Hey, don't forget GW's very own Bolt Thrower
With their Realm Of Chaos CD (circa 1989)
That was a long time ago folks, I was 9, it wasn't until a couple of years
later that I permenatly borrowed my friends WD (119&120) which HE had
permanently borrowed from a UK friend of his. There are some articles on Old
epic, if people don't have them, also Space Hulk, rules for SM's (not termies)

Anyway, had to mention

Tyler