RE: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 19:11:53 -0400

At 11:56 AM 8/1/97 -0500, you wrote:

>>> Actually, I just bought Epic 40K from a local store for $90, while WD
>>> advertised it for 100, after mailorder, It would cost 116.50, and I would
>>> still have to wait weeks for it. Instead I payed 103.50 after taxes, and
>>> went home happy
>>
>>$90???????? my local store sells the set for $65.
>

>-----> I'm thinkin he's in Canada or Australia...
> "Their dollars be not our dollars"

Yeah Canadian bills are multi colours compared to American Goblin Green, we
have icky blue, icky red, icky grey (I think) icky brown (Gone for a twoonie)

Tyler, and yes, I did mean american, your WD probably have them listed at 65
dollars, and if they do, then my store is still $10 cheaper then yours.