Re: [Epic] scenarios (long, also)

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 19:55:44 -0400

----------
> From: Chen-Song Qin <cqin_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] scenarios (long, also)
> Date: August 1, 1997 10:22 AM
>
> On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, Andy Skinner wrote:
>
> > Seems like the Machine Nightmares from Global Games' Legions of Steel
> > would work well for those guys. They look like skeleton/robots.
> >
> > I'd like to see what the Epic things for that looked like.
>
> Anybody ever heard of Chaos Androids?

Sauron1 writes;Yes I have nine infantry and three walkers in 25mm from GW
Space Crusade.I had a trade for more going on but my E-mail computer
crashed after a local storm and I lost all my back mail) And a whole pile
of them to support my three companies of Black Uniformed Chaos Dark Angels(
I never beleaved that all of them repentted nor were scattered all over
space and time)They are not great on the field because of the random order
abayance rule but add flavour! saurom1