Re: [Epic] Who is the elusive Sauron1?

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 21:29:41 -0400

----------
> From: Philip Troy Routley <ptr320_at_...>
> To: space-marine_at_...
> Subject: Re: [Epic] Who is the elusive Sauron1?
> Date: August 1, 1997 6:37 PM
>
> >>Sauron1 writes; That is how I startted out.I wrote Historical
artticles
> >Here's what we know about sauron1 (assuming he hasn't been telling us
lies)
> >(note that some of these are guesses or interpolations):
> >
> >1) He is/was in the army - armor company to be specific. Is he an
enlisted
> >or officer?
> >
> >2) He lives/lived in Michigan.
>
> Oops, I flubbed that one. He lives in Canada. Probably Ontario.
>
> >3) He has been involved with gaming since at least the early 70's
> >
> >4) He either has a post-secondary education and/or is involved in the
> >Society for Creative Anachronism.
> >
> >5) He is in his 40's
> >
> >I wonder how close I have come...
> >
> >Troy
>
> 6) ** CENSORED **
>
> 7) I have his name, but I will refrain from posting it to respect his
privacy.

> Troy

Dauron1 writes;Thanks Troy! Not in Tactical OPS analisis are we? I am a
40+ CANADIAN,who is involved in the electonic media we are currently
using.My handle refers to what I do for the goverment! ( think about what
he spent his time doing in that tower with the palentir,but I use a
building size computer with sattelite access). sauron1