Re: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies

From: Philip Troy Routley <ptr320_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 02:14:40 -0600 (CST)

>----------
>> From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
>> To: space-marine_at_...
>> Subject: Re: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies
>> Date: August 1, 1997 1:49 PM
>>
>> Foggddm_at_... wrote:
>> >
>> > Chaos could be "Unforgiven" by Metallica
>>
>> Phah. Chaos Marines aren't going to listen to slow
>> wussy songs like that. I can see some of those whiny Fallen
>> Dark Angel types crooning it into their ale on those long
>> lonely nights, but the REAL Chaos Marines need music that
>> is fast and loud loud loud! The are too many Metallica songs
>> that are far more appropriate to even go into that here.
>>
>> But even better would be "Here Comes the Noise
>> Marines" by Bolt Thrower, a band that made a few alblums
>> about the 40k universe (no, seriously).
>>
>> Scott
>> shupes_at_...
>
>Sauron1 writes; You are joking about the band and GW 40K songs write?
>sauron1

From WD 144:

OBLIVION - The Album

OBLIVION is the first album on the WARHAMMER record label - driving,
aggressive British Rock featuring Si from the Batfish Boys and The March
Violets in his new band D-ROK.

"It's a hard hitting, strict and precise Metal/Rock album with a
distinctive British Sound. With the current mixing of styles, basic Metal
is becoming harder and harder to find; if you feel you've been starved,
then this should fill you right up" - METAL HAMMER

Troy