RE: [Epic] Razor wire/fortifications

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 13:27:02 -0400

At 04:46 PM 8/2/97 +0100, you wrote:
>WD211 Preview as requested:
>Skipping past the free card building (40K), and the scenarios for
WFB...blah blah. The only Epic stuff this month is an article by Robin Dews
on building E40K terrain/gaming boards on the cheap (or as he put it 64 sq
ft for under 40 GB Pounds) and a look at some of the GW teams Epic Ork
armies/favourites/tactics etc..

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Silly British pig dogs and your squishy 40K card
buildings. I wave my Epic Moral counter at your auntie!
Yes, the Canadian WD came with a Epic Battle Tracker, basically a card
thingy that lets you keep track of army moral. It goes all the way up to 99,
and has room for two armies. The only problem is I don't has the metal bendy
things (Technical Term) that allow you to spin the spinny round things (I
made that upi myself, it's actually card circles with numbers on it) It's
full colour and looks great.

But please, I want to know what's in WD 212, I shouldn't, because I'll be a
little dissapointed (Until it gets here it could all be good stuff) but I
can't resist.

Tyler

>Worth a look if you want some ideas on painting/converting your 'greenskin
hordes' as there are some really inspirational armies on show (Andy Chambers
looking the most orky by far...the models not the man <g>).

>Other than that not a lot of Epic stuff. other mentionables are the large
section dedicated to the 'Sisters of Battle' *sigh*, a look at the Kult of
Speed box set and dozens of teasers about the forthcoming 'Gorkamorka' (so
all you Nobz and Mekboyz can start stealing wheels and tuning your engines
in preparation for some truly tyre-smokin mayhem ;-)

I think he meant 212, not 211.