Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 1997 00:27:59 -0400

"I'm curious about American wargaming stores selling GW stuff at
discounted
prices. How can they? My local independant store tried the discounted
stuff and was forced by GW to raise the prices to the normal selling
price
or face being struck off GW's retailers list!"

Well, since the 1700's, the British have pretty much steered clear of
us... ;-) Plus, the powers that be at GWUS claim to have once been
Americans. ;-) ;-)

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius