Re: [Epic] WD212

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 10:15:34 -0400

> CJ 21 has more stuff for Epic. The Adeptus Mechanicus with their
> Hypaspists, Sagitarii, Praetorians, Robots and Knights and an short
article
> on some of the Titan accessories that got lost in the Warp between
SM/TL and
> Epic40K.

More Titan equipment, eh? Do they have their own take on battle honors
as well? Interesting choice of names for the Adeptus Mechanicus
troops. Hypaspists were what - slingers or were they javeliners?
Sagitarii = Hunters? Praetorians = the Roman Imperial Bodyguard
Legion. I will definitely have to pick up this CJ and take a look.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius