Re: [Epic] WD212

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 17:39:26 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 4-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] WD212 by "Erik K. Rutins"_at_...
>Interesting choice of names for the Adeptus Mechanicus
> troops. Hypaspists were what - slingers or were they javeliners?
> Sagitarii = Hunters? Praetorians = the Roman Imperial Bodyguard
> Legion. I will definitely have to pick up this CJ and take a look.

I'm not sure about the first two, but the Praetorians have traditionally
been the Hellbore and the Capitol Imperialis, two honkin' great pieces
of lead that would be wonderful to see back in production. (Though
they'd cost a *hell* of a lot today, given they used to sell for $25....)

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...