[Epic] Titans Falling over

From: C.Sinclair <csi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 1997 15:59:49 +0100

We ruled that as the Revenant fell it had an effect similar to a barrage
template (so no holofield save!), we then said that each location that could
viably be hit by the falling titan would take a hit with a normal save
(similar to a template effect on a vehicle in 40K). The pulsar saved, the
leg didn't, badda-bing-badda-boom!

Remember in the SM/TL rules an Inquisitor's pistol had a 35cm range and 2
(maybe 1) dice to hit at 4+ (3+?) with a penalty to the save. So the hit
wasn't that unlikely (the failed saves and the scatter for location were
rather more unlikely though!).

Cheers,
Colin